Aloe Vera is the plant of immortality. It can live and bloom without soil. Aloe Vera is known as traditional medicine for thousands of years, and it has various health benefits as well.
Digestive help Aloe Vera latex contains aloin, which is an anthraquinone. It gives Aloe Vera its laxative properties and may help to treat constipation. Aloe Vera supports to treats skin diseases, such as psoriasis and acne.Aloe Vera cream helps in skin problems and to reduce itchiness and inflammation.
This plant can treat sunburns, fight dental plaque, lower blood sugar levels, and also suitable for the digestion system. Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, fatty acids, and glycogen. Aloe Vera is generally safe to eat, but you need to be careful while using it. Wash the skin of Aloe Vera or gel thoroughly to remove traces of latex, which can have unpleasant and possibly harmful side effects.
How to Consume:
Aloe Vera has used in many ways, such as Juice, Roasted pulp, and gel, etc.
- Aloe Vera juice works great on the digestive system.
- Roasted Aloe Vera works excellent in the summer season, because of summer hotness, if you gain stomach upset like bloating or diarrhea then roast a leaf also use the pulp, you can depart that pulp with the help of a spoon.
- The Aloe Vera gel you can use for skin problems.
- Take 1 tsp of rose water mix with 1 tsp Aloe Vera gel and apply on the face overnight. This mix will be beneficial in a pustule problem.
- Take 1 tsp Apple cider and mix with 1 tsp of Aloe Vera gel, and massage on your face will help to glow to your skin and slow down aging effects on your skin.
Ghr̥takumārī, Ghrut kumari, Kaṟṟāḻai, Ẁān h̄āngcrak̄hê, Kavānra gadaḻa, Lidah Buaya, Kunvarapāṭhu, kaṟṟār vāḻa, Lōḷesara, Kōraphaḍa, Ghyu kumārī, Gawarpatha.