Dry Skin or Supple Skin, What you like?
Hey, Today I am going to share a skincare tip, after Diwali everyone started facing dry skin problem to solve this problem we can make home-made face pack or in India, we call Ubtan. This Ubtan (pack) works as luster and supple to your body. So, collect the ingredients.
- White Sesame Seeds: 1/4 cup,
- Almond: 4 to 5,
- Charoli: 1 tsp,
- Poppy Seeds: 1 tsp,
- Turmeric: 1 pinch,
- Lemon Juice: 1 tsp,
- Rose Water (optional): 2 tsp,
- Honey (optional): 1 tsp,
- Sesame oil (optional): ½ tsp
Grind all dry items then add lemon juice and rose water. If your skin is super dry then add oil as per your skin, essential it can be sesame or as per your choice. Apply and massage for ten min. Showers with warm water.
White Sesame Seeds: Sesame Seeds support your skin to glow and help in skin healing. Sesame seeds liven up your skin warm and moist. Sesame seeds are rich in anti-inflammatory properties that are essential in healing redness and many facial skin issues and other skin infections. Sesame seeds oil is good for bones. After a massage with sesame oil, your skin and bone both get benefited.
Almond: Almonds are high in vitamin-E, which nicely nourishes and softens the skin when applied in winters. Almond oil or milk also is beneficial for skin as it protects your skin from damage.
Charoli: Charoli or Chironji can be used for reducing tan, enhance skin fairness, moisturizing skin, reducing acne, and other advantages to the skin. Charoli makes your skin alive and lusters. Charoli can make your skin clean and clear.
Poppy Seeds: Poppy seeds are rich in antioxidants; poppy seeds reduce skin inflammation, scalp infections and enhance overall skin and hair health. It is remarkably effective in treating eczema, burns, and itching.
Turmeric: White Turmeric / Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that help to act on inflammation, especially in arthritis. It also treats wounds and other skin ailments. It reduces body pain also white turmeric contains glutathione that helps to enhance the complexion.
Lemon Juice: Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which helps the skin to keep even-toned and helps to boost the immune system. Lemon juice helps to close your skin pores and your face to tighten, it can be used as a skin astringent and leave smooth and even skin.
- If you have super dry skin than grind poppy seeds with some milk (add some honey for some extra damp) and apply this smooth paste all over your face and dry area. Now sit down and relax for 10 minutes as poppy seeds and milk effect proper. Wash off with normal water and repeat once or twice a week (as per your skin condition) to hydrate your skin.
- If you face any problem in cleaning your face pack, then first apply some oil on your skin then apply pack and massage for 5 to 10 min. Then rinse with warm water.
- If you want to add damper in your skin, then you can add some honey or rose water in your pack.
- If you want to apply this pack than first do the test patch, then apply on your body or face because I don’t know which skin type you have. This Ubtan we used from our childhood for us this works excellent.
If you love your skin, try and like Ubtan.