Mash Carrots: A Very Healthy and Unique Dessert
A healthy and entirely vegan Mash Carrots. Today I am going to share a very healthy and unique dessert for your friends and family.
This healthy and flavorful dish can be served in your dinner parties also inspire your friends and family to join you in this beautiful way of eating. I am sure your guest will admire your food and the option of recipes. Everybody will wait for your next celebratory parties. Let’s start mesh carrots directions.
- Carrots (chopped) – 6 cups,
- Jaggery powdered – 1/3 cup,
- Saffron – 15 to 16 strands,
- Green cardamom (powder) – 1 teaspoon,
- Coconut Milk – ½ cup
- lemon (Optional) – ½ tsp
- Date Paste:
- Dates (Seedless) – ½ cup,
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- Topping (As per your choice):
- Cashews (soaked and chopped) – ¼ cup,
- Raisins – 2 tablespoons
Take a pan to add diced carrots into it and steam on a medium flame for around 30 to 35 minutes till all carrots become soft. Meanwhile, soak saffron in water, the other one prepare date paste by blending dates with warm water and make a smooth paste. Prepare the full creamy coconut – sap by blending coconut and water separate the coconut – sap and keep aside we will use it in the next steps.
Once carrots have steamed mesh all carrots correctly, reduce the flame to low. Combine jaggery and date paste into the pan and stir unitedly till mesh carrots mix well and become a little set. Switch off the gas. Add the thick and creamy coconut – sap, stir it immediately and cover it for five min. Let the coconut – sap cook by the pans internal heat, you must not cook directly on the fire.
Add saffron, cardamom garnishes with cashews (soaked) and Raisins. Mix well while serving add lemon juice (optional) serve warm for better taste.
- Use soft or baby carrots to make these Mash Carrots.
- If you cook coconut milk on direct heat than you will lose the taste it will start smelling like coconut oil and I don’t think anyone will like this with cardamom, saffron flavor.