Saffron Water and Oil for daily use:
Hi, In my last blog I have shared about saffron, today I will share about saffron but not a recipe. People use to share the saffron recipes like how and where to use saffron but, I wanted to share why we need to consume saffron water daily and how to make saffron oil at home as per your choice. Let’s come to the point, what is unique quality in saffron to consume daily saffron water.
Saffron is an excellent source of manganese and great for your skin and overall health. Daily consuming saffron water can help you do deal with your health problems.
In our daily life, we use to look for food that will help us to improve our health and living. In this stressed life, we need something that can relax your brain and mussels. This ingredient in your kitchen can help you to solve your daily routine problems. Saffron is commonly used to add flavor and color to our dishes. I am going to use saffron as a medician.
- Saffron water gives you a healthy and rosy glow skin. Saffron water can improve your skin texture and enhance freshness in your skin. Drinking daily saffron water helps to lighten your skin tone and acne problem.
- Saffron water can help you to get relief from caffeine addiction. Some people are addicted to morning tea or coffee. Saffron water makes you feel fresh and lighter throughout the day. Consume saffron water as a beverage in place of caffeine.
- If you are not getting proper clear periods at the date, then saffron water is the solution to your problem, consume saffron water before your periods. Saffron is too heated by nature.
- Saffron water strengthens the hair follicles and reduces hair fall. It is rich in antioxidants. and supported in hair growth
- Saffron water useful in weight loss. Saffron water prevent compulsive overeating.
- Drinking saffron water first thing in the morning helps you decrease post-meal the sugar cravings. Drinking saffron water first thing in the morning can help you lessen sugar cravings.
- Saffron water is a super drink for Eye Health, especially in Macular Degeneration. It prevents the lens and retina of aging eyes.
Note: How to make saffron water?
Take 4 to 6 strands of saffron and soak them in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drink this water on an empty stomach every morning. Drink it regularly for 15 days if you want to see the results. The best results you will find when your saffron is of good quality.
After the uses of Saffron Water, we are going to make Saffron Oil.
Before, we start Saffron Oil gets to know what is saffron oil. Saffron oil is the essential oil extracted from the saffron spice.sffron oil has it has an astringent quality, which makes it a popular medicinal tool. Saffron spice comes from the flower of the plant. Saffron oil is the costliest oil.
Now the question is can we make saffron oil at home than yes, we can.
Saffron: 1 tsp
Water : 2 tsp
Almond or Jojoba Oil (Optional): 1/2 Cup
To make saffron oil, In a saucepan, heat the water and the soaked saffron and reduce until the liquid is half evaporated. Add the oil and stir gently. Be careful while boiling it, oil splatter can fly while boiling water and oil together (if water remains in the pan). Let it heat in very low flame this way for 25 – 30 min. Now, In the end, filter the saffron you have your saffron oil ready for use! let it cool, pour into sterilized jars and seal. Allow flavor to develop in a cool, and dark place for one week. Store the oil in the refrigerator.
A tasty oil that works wonders on the skin and hair as well! In Indian cuisine, we use saffron oil in many ways.
As per your requirement, you can do changes in the base oil like if you are using saffron oil for skincare, use jojoba oil or sweet almond oil, and while cooking aid coconut oil or olive oil.
Saffron has some possible side effects include dry mouth, anxiety, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, change in appetite, and headache, allergic reactions can occur in some people. Taking large amounts of saffron by mouth is not safe.
Always speak with a doctor before adding this oil to your health regimen, even in small amounts.
If you love reading, do follow and like to motivate me.
Categories: "Herbs", #Fruits and Flowers
Leave a Reply